Monday, January 14, 2008

Halfway into January 2008

My researching has slowed to a halt unfortunately, due to a mix of Forza 2, Halo 3, Assassin's Creed, my Business classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and random stuff with Sarah.

I have started looking for a job though, applied at a place earlier today. I just want 20-30 hours a week, enough to make some money for playing when I'm not working.

I have pretty good classes this semester, only 3 of them during the day from 10:35 to 2:35 every Tuesday and Thursday, a 4 hour block! And then every other Wednesday I have a Juniors Abroad class which looks pretty simple.

So that's what I'm doing, I went to Cupcake Jones in Portland with Sarah last Saturday, it was pretty amazing, it's a great place, good date daytime activity, if your date is into good cupcakes.

And then we went to Powell's City of Books, where I bought "Life in a Medieval Castle" and "Life in a Medieval City" both by Joseph and Frances Gies, I'll tell you how they are if I ever get a chance to read them.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Jobs are over rated. You can save more money than you can make unless you really can't see yourself being thrifty.

If you're any good at all at designing something, you might want to look at www.ponoko.com

Nice way to make extra cash from the comfort of home.