Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

Hello, it's been a long time since my last post. Too much has changed to fit into a single post so I am not even going to attempt.

Let's talk about the better things, and the more obvious things.

I am married, and although we are definitely going through those "bad times" financially and with the economy and all of that, it has been amazing.

I had a dream that we had a son about 4 months ago, and in the dream he was upset that Ian W. and Samuel T. were already doing science experiments in school and he wanted to be doing them too. Prophetic? Right now why not take it to be, by his age in the dream he was about 6 and Ian and Samuel were in grade school, probably about 10 and 9 respectively. Meaning that we will have our son in 2 or 3 more years. Sounds cool to me.

In the dream we were sitting on the front step of our house too, I am as excited to have a house as I am to have a child. So needless to say, it was a great dream.

I have been missing those friends as well. Maybe it's the Oregon winter weather of no sunshine and constant gray that makes me so depressed, but lately I have been feeling pretty disconnected.

I am out of time to talk for now, I will attempt to update more tonight, perhaps my New Years Resolution for 2010.

No comments: