Monday, October 24, 2005

Her Re-Entry

Not very many who are going to read this are going to understand but:

Michelle emailed me, told me stuff that was going on and also gave me her cell number, I responded (though haven't recieved a reply back yet)

I'm wondering why... wondering should I call her? What do I say?

I can already feel that this is gonna be awkward...

Oh well...

I'm also realizing that everyday, I see or hear people doing crap I don't like. Making me angry, making me never want to talk to them again, but I haven't quite found what I'm going to use them for so I just suffer through it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Whyy do I confuse you? My blog was perfectly understandable: I don't like what I'm stuck doing right now but I'm too lazy and scared to get out of it. You do the exact same thing, Mr. I'm dropping computer something something so I can sleep in.

haHA!