Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Being the Better Person... or Trying at Least

The internet is at 271 kb/s down... I'm so happy right now. I been working out with Haskell and Bohl, and where to most that isn't a big deal and where I might not even be doing much, I'm doing more than I was before. I'm trying at least. I'm tired. I'm unsure how my classes are going to end, probably in academic probation.

I'll try, but motivation to do work that I don't understand is in low supply. I'm just waiting for next semester when I can get into my business classes. That right now is the only thing that keeps me going.

I have 2 assignments due by Friday, one I have done, theoretically. The other... well, I dunno, I guess I just get together with some other people that need help too and hopefully I can get through it in time. And on top of that I have a research essay that needs doing also... I'm lost. Time management is screwing me over, I should have been more diligent in the beginning.

The past is past. Only the present and future hold any meaning now. Time to get ready for Bible Study....

No comments: