Thursday, February 15, 2007

Attitude, Mood, Reason, What have you...

Is this it?

That is my reason for all the irritation all the attitude all the blank stares and daydreams I seem to have lately. Shouldn't there be a goal or something to give drive to attain/achieve? Something to spark or fuel ambition? No, apparently there isn't. And that's why I've been so unhappy lately. Don't get me wrong there's alot in my life that is very, very good. But I hope to attain more this... isn't that why I entered school?

But then why are those outside of school still moving along, attaining the things I want as I wait? I don't feel like I'm going anywhere, like I'm pedaling as hard as I can but the chain came off so I'm not moving anywhere...

I don't know what I need to do to succeed. I'm just... bored, I guess, and tired of waiting. I want to be doing. I want to be doing something. I need to find a hobby or something. Because this waiting is just boring work.

2 comments:

Whatafreak said...

Haha, the quip about pedaling but the chain has fallen off made me laugh. I feel like that, but my bike has no wheels, and I'm not pedaling either. I fell off a while ago, but hopefully I am getting back on soon to give it another try.

Anonymous said...

If ambition really is all that it's cracked up to be, all work will be "boring work" at one time or another. So, pretty much, you have nothing but boring to look forward to. Hooray.