Monday, July 16, 2007

Append to Previous

  • Unfortunately do to some unfortunate sizing issues and the unwillingness of companies to produce products for Toyota's read headed stepchild that is the 4A-C engine, my older brother is fabricating me a fuel block of plate.
  • I'm still waiting for that paycheck and it's grown some.
  • I got to spend all of 4th of July and even most of the week following with Sarah.
    • She loved her surprise.
  • Still deciding on the Electric Fuel Pump and Electric Fan I want to purchase.
  • Still waiting to get the block off plate on so I can drain the oil and run the heavier weight stuff through.
  • Haven't called the transportation department. (Want it to be running before I proceed.)
  • And I still need to check on getting some upholstery work done on it.

I am also working on getting a few of my dad's trucks painted.

And it's been really hot and crappy lately, but anyways, talk to you all later.

1 comment:

BrownEyedGirl said...

I loved, loved, loved my surprise...and I'm excited that ACE is getting worked on. I can't wait to go driving with you in it, and I'll teach you how to drift and everything.