Sunday, July 01, 2007

Just a few things.

  • My fuel pump block off plate is due in at V & M tomorrow.
  • I have a paycheck coming soon.
  • I get to spend most of the 4th of July with Sarah.
    • Been working on a surprise for her, hopefully I get it planned and finished in time
  • I need to get the electric fuel pump ($42) and the F.A.L. Electric Fan ordered ($75-$100).
  • After I get the block off plate put on I need to drain the oil, replace the oil filter and give it heavier 20W oil to see if it'll smooth it out at all.
  • I need to call the Transportation Department about the title.
  • I need to check with some upholstery guys about getting the seats redone, and then I'm going to start scouring junk yards in Portland for similar cars for some parts.

That's about it. I need to figure out where I'm sleeping in Portland in the next few days as well... dangit...

2 comments:

BrownEyedGirl said...

Now, can I make a couple guesses about my surprise?...you know how bad I am about this...I have no willpower when it comes to surprises and shoes

Anonymous said...

my place is open...the floor is messy, but it's yours if you a need it for a night.