Friday, August 18, 2006

Express Packing

So, I drove with my mother to Boise today and went to the mall and got clothes.

So now I have to begin packing my clothes, time to get ready to go to Fox.

I'm not taking as much stuff with me this year as I have previously, I want to keep it simply to my clothes, my computers, and a few misc (books, DVDs, PC Games).

I don't care what happens, I'm getting a bottom bed. I don't sleep on top.

Packing is a hassle, a big one. Packing to go home was awesome because Sarah helped me. But packing to go is a waste of time, and the process of beginning to pack has me wanting to leave for Oregon early. Once I have everything ready to go, it will be hard to motivate myself to stay.

And since my sister cluttered up the room with useless furniture it's an even bigger hassle that last year.

I hate my sister. She ran over my clothes bag and ripped one of the wheels off and a hole in it... so now I need to find another bag. Stupid girl.

No comments: