Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Preparation...

Okay, so...

My first day back at home. I woke up and talked to the most beautiful girl in the world. Then I wandered over to my computer, played WoW for a few hours, talked to Sarah again, did my usual rounds over various websites, went downstairs and watched a movie, and now I'm back here...

I'm super tired, my head hurts, I haven't eaten yet today, and my ear is still plugged from swimming a few days ago. And in less than 12 hours I'll be getting ready for work. Frick I hate work.

So, I dislike the summer now. Have for as long as I can remember having to work. 5th grade. I want to go back to 5th grade and do it all over again, think of all the mistakes I won't make. It's like playing a game a for the first time and when you play again you know exactly what to do.

I feel so mediocre here.

Nick's going to run me through Deadmines... later.

No comments: