Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Time to Start the Pickup and Packup

First off, packing isn't going to be as fun without you, Sarah.

So, today was my last day of driving this year. I got the first load of Haylage in the spring and the last load in the summer... la-dee-frickin-da.

But until the day I leave, it's maintenance time! We have to clean/mechanic the trucks to peak physical condition before corn season. You get to be a mechanic for a couple weeks, Andy!

I have to decide what is worth taking back to Portland with me. I am taking clothes, my computer, and 1, count em 1, box of miscellaneous crap, no more 4 crates of junk.

My fridge, microwave, TV, XBOX, and all my movies are already at Craig's apartment, I'm going to ask him about that La-Z-Boy when we move over the fridge and stuff.

It's time that I need to start packing stuff up, but at the same time I can't leave for 5 days, so I can't motivate myself to do anything.

I'll just be lucky if I get all my Fox paperwork done before the 26th, they keep sending me more and more stuff to sign.

I should pack just in case something comes up and I can take off a little earlier... Don't hurt to hope.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

BrownEyedGirl said...

Don't worry I'll help you unpack