Thursday, March 22, 2007

Doctrine, Spoil, Degree, and Break

So, another day of criticism over my class schedule for next spring, mainly that FCSC class. So what if it's a class dealing with Fashion, it's also dealing with Merchandising. Inventory management, product acquisition, and the kind of information that could be an asset to a person with my major, it's always worth the practice.

I got my grade back on my Global Political Economy exam: 90%

And I am finished with my exam in Managerial Accounting, and I feel good about it. It'll be a high B or an A for certain.

So now the only thing left before I can enjoy spring break are 2 class periods (Christian Foundations and Intermediate Photography) and an 8-page research paper on my Denomination's History/Doctrine/and Personal Reflection.

And I have to pack tonight.

And I have to go to Stevens and fill out a housing contract.

And I need to start that paper.

Okay... bye.

No comments: