Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sloshing through...

I've been managing to average about 7 1/2 hours of sleep a night for the last few weeks. That's amazing considering last semester and earlier this semester I was getting between 4 and 5 hours on average.

I have a test and term project bonanza this week. I had a News Journal Due on Monday for Global Political Econ, I have a project due in Photography Thursday that I've already managed to spend 2 hours in the process of and am only 1/3 of the way done, I had an exam in History of the American West, which I completed and passed, and another exam in Managerial Accounting tomorrow morning and an 8 page research paper on my Denomination due in Christian Foundations. So tonight:

  • Take second photo topic. Develop film and print.
  • Study for Accounting Exam, emphasis on Ch. 7, Budgeting.
  • Gather research materials for Research Paper
  • Complete Literature reading and Analysis
  • Read for C.F.
I'll be leaving for home on Saturday morning, around 8:00 A.M. My brother and sister will be flying back in from Italy on Saturday evening, so I'll meet my parents and siblings in Boise, before we drive home.

I'm super ancy to be getting back home for a little bit, it'll be a nice visit.

On another note, I have registered for my classes next fall. I have a few fluff classes, but for the most part, I'm going to have a leisurely semester. In the Fall I am currently signed up for:
  • Management (Taught by Greg Allen)
  • Information Systems (Technology in Business, that'll be a cinch for me)
  • Understanding Jazz (Fills a GEED requirement, and it's flipping easy)
  • Backpacking (To fill my last Health and Human Performance Activity credit)
  • Sociology (To fill my last Social Science requirement)
  • Life of Christ (Which fills my last BIBL credits)
In the Spring I am all Business though:
  • Marketing
  • Financial Management
  • Ethics in Business
  • Fashion Merchandising (Don't laugh, it's going to be easy upper division credits)
  • GEED365 (Juniors Abroad. Either Amsterdam to Paris or Spain to Portugal)
And I'm living in Weesner Village, that's going to be so awesome.

I have Global Political Economy now. I'll talk to you later.

No comments: