Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Great Abyss That Is My Future

So... the future is such an amazing thing. You can waste hours upon hours just dreaming about what it could be like, things you could do in it.

And what I want to do in it? P/R Performance (Standing simultaneously for "Paulin/Roaché Performance" and also "Personal Record Performance") The name is just a little something I've been working on for some time.

You know what? Even if it is never a business and just our little side project. Something for us to waste time on... that's enough for me.

But someday it'll happen dammit. Come Hell or high water.

I have a passion for those cars and it'll only grow. It'll happen, if I'm successful enough in other things, maybe I'll be able to support a small car shop too.

And with Andy and Nick ready to jump in as partners, I don't have a worry in the world that everything will work out fine.

1 comment:

simplyhaskell said...

i'd let you fix my car.