Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Subject of a Trip...

9 hours later and I'm laying on my bunk in my brother's apartment, thinking about seeing the love of my life in 12 hours... I lay there and rememeber her, how beautiful she is.

My computer desk at home is cluttered with slips of paper, cards, frames of pictures... all to remind me of her.

I miss her. Sarah, I miss you.

I couldn't wait to see her, pick her up from work at lunchtime and talk to her in person for an hour instead of on the phone for once.

And then I got to spend the entire next day with her, walking with her, talking to her, holding her. It was perfect.

And now I'm getting ready to leave again, my last night here... and I miss that girl. Those deep, brown, stunning eyes. That equally brilliant easy smile that plays across her lips every time I glance at her... So many things that I can no longer live without.

And I may not see it again for a long time, but I have a good memory. And there's only two more months to go...

No comments: