Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's all my fault that everyone is poor...

So in my usual style I left a 7 page research paper until the morning it was due and then began feverishly working on it, even having woken up late too, I meant to start at 4:30 am, but wasn't up until 6 am, so that kind of got me nervous, but then after only a few hours working on it, I'm already completed with 4 out of 7, Intro and Conclusion both already completed, I'm just filling in the middle and have nearly half of that done.

I've been playing Ogame.org, it's a text based space exploring online game. And it's a game you can only play every 2 or 3 ours for 10 minutes because you just have to tell it what to set up and where to send your ships and then you have to wait 2 hours for them to get to where they were supposed to go, and that is a little frustrating. If any of you read this and want to play with me, I play on Universe 29.

But other than that, this is the second to last week of school and I'm just cruising steadily along.

I have 4 more photos to take for photography tomorrow evening and I need to develop 2 rolls of film before then as well. But I'll get it all done, no worries.

Until a little later, have fun.

No comments: