Monday, April 16, 2007

WoW doesn't wow me, but it's all I got right now...

So, like the title implies, I'm back in it. And it's boring as crap...

Especially since I'm alone.

I started on the Rivendare server. As a human priest named, you guessed it, Exon. I'm glad to be playing a priest again, I like healing people, being part of a community much more than grinding and playing straight through, and this gives me a chance to be in groups and hang around with people. So I'm going to be playing that for a while, not terribly much, but for a while, so if there's anyone out there wanting to try their hand at being a DPS helper or dedicated tank for me... that'd help a ton when there are no groups to be had...

Well that's all I have for now.

Until later...

1 comment:

Whatafreak said...

I started 2 toons on that server so we can be leveling buddies.

Ohti - Human Paladin
Itho - Human Warrior

I should have time this weekend to play some. I have obligations to "show up" on Skywall because of the guild. I host the forums for them and have rented a Vent server as well. Hope to chat with you sometime, later.