Monday, April 17, 2006

One week to Dead Day

I need to stop worrying what people are going to think of me. I need to stop trying to please everyone, I'm not entirely honest with myself and the way I feel how am I going to be honest with others.

We were raised not to be rude, not to be weird, not to be mean, or selfish, or arrogant.

But what I am wondering is if it's the act of not following that gives us power or simply the choice to act accordingly or not.

I have a final every day next week, with two on Wednesday. I'm tired and beat down and wanting to be done, but wishing at the end, we had a reprieve. Just a few days before we had to part, to spend with the guys, with Sarah, just being lazy and enjoying myself, no worries, just time.

But life keeps moving, even while we are here in the Fox bubble, the world keeps turning and we have to go back. Back to what I once knew as normality. Back to a life that seems like a nightmare to me now... how can I return to that after experiencing this?

I miss the days when I was younger, but I realize that I'm still young and that remembering is letting more time slip away.

I finally have a small arrow of direction, it's vague and I can't see far in that direction, but I'll move that way for as long as I feel I should.

I made it to Oregon, with a small wagon, no oxen, and only 1 spare wheel... beat that wench.

No comments: