Saturday, April 22, 2006

Why?

Why can't I find the words?

And I can't cry either, I feel like I am but the tears don't come out... after holding it in for so long now I can't even do it...

I feel like part of me died, I want to just collapse and weep... why can't I? WHY CAN'T I?!

It was my fault, there's nothing I can do, no way to make anyone believe me...

I feel so helpless... I'm so pathetic that I'm not even human enough to cry. I feel the pain... enough to wish I were dead...

When I woke up this morning I was happy... when I fall asleep tonight I will be broken.

Why can't I just cry? All I want is to break down... be vulnerable for once... please... why can't you grant me even that...

It's hard to swallow, my breath is shallow and haggard... and I can feel the tears on the verge... but it won't come...

I hate my life... I hate my life... I hate my life... I hate my life...

Welcome to the worst week of my life...

1 comment:

Whatafreak said...

You know you can call me whenever, man. Especially now that I don't work. Pretty much anytime after 3pm my time I am out of school and available. Feel free...