Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A tragedy... but perhaps also a comedy

Drama either way.

It's interesting. Life at Fox can dull you to some degree. Something that shouldn't make a difference all of a sudden means everything. Influences all of your conversation and makes you rethink decisions.

How commonplace did such complications used to be? They were always solved so much simpler. Well actually they were dealth with nearly the same way but it was so... natural or normal that we really didn't notice.

I realize how much I have changed. I'm not confident. I've lost self-esteem since coming here. I used to be so cock-sure of myself all the time, I wasn't embarrassed because I was uncaring. And I didn't submit to anyone, I didn't feel like a sheepish child.

What has happened to me? It isn't humility I know that. It's something else.

Now it's time for sleep.

Good Night, Pennington. You are like a book of plays, both tragedies and comedies. What kind will tomorrow be?

No comments: