Monday, May 08, 2006

The rest of my life is going to be this crappy? Suck...

I'm a business major, sort of, but what's my goal? What am I going to do? I have no frickin clue.

I want to work on cars, sell cars, wash cars, be a pump man at a gas station... I don't care! I just want to do something with cars, because they are about the only things that make me happy.

What kind of life am I going to be leading?

Is it wrong that my dreams make me discouraged? No matter how much I want it, I'll never be in a position to do it, won't have the money, knowledge, credibility, experience, help, whatever... something always keeps me from it.

Such is life... well to be more specific such is my life... and Andy's life...

Maybe someday we can turn it around. Pray for us... because there ain't no other way... we tried everything else... and failed.

2 comments:

Whatafreak said...

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.

I have no prospects.

I have no marketable skills or abilities to sell for money.

"Is it wrong that my dreams make me discouraged? No matter how much I want it, I'll never be in a position to do it, won't have the money, knowledge, credibility, experience, help, whatever... something always keeps me from it."

More true words have never been spoken... er, written.

Max Cruise said...

Big Papa J is right, gas is a bummer. How about figuring out how your poor friends (if you have any poor friends) can get their first car for free? They would love you! They would then be willing to help you move forward. It's all about building a network of friends and working together.

The website http://www.acqveh.com started to put together a similar list but looks like it got sidetracked or at least delayed. It hasn't changed in days.