Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday the 1st of May

So... my mom and sister are scrambling to ready themselves so they can get on the road to Boise... I'm just kickin' back... I waited until they started screaming, quickly packed and loaded my meager luggage in the Jeep just under 3 minutes. Am I good? I'm good.

So now they are still yelling at each other and I'm as a leaf on the wind... I'm just floating you know? hahaha

It's my parents anniversary today. Married 24 years today. But it's also the night of my Grandfather's viewing... so that's a heckuva way to spend an anniversary.

I still need to hit the mall in Boise... I need a black belt, black socks, a black shirt, and a black tie... so basically I need everything... frickin a...

And in other news:

I've started playing Star Wars Galaxies again... and it feels amazing. I'm still getting used to the feel of the game revamp... but I like some of the new stuff... though I hate alot of things. But I guess I have to stop living in the past.

Feels good to be back in Idaho. It's so easy to get around and do stuff compared to Portland... and everything is cheaper too...

Goodbye Urban... Hello Rural

I drove the Bronco this morning it was really nice, and it's friggin hot here... like 80s and such...

Oh well, I'll catch you guys on the flipside, maybe I'll update it from my hotel room tonight.

Who knows?

1 comment:

Whatafreak said...

I played Galaxies for about 2.5 hours this afternoon.

Amazing. That is all I have to say. I love how I have this ongoing mission path to follow, fostered by Han Solo. I can still do whatever I want to, but having a little direction is good too.

I am looking forward to getting this character up to level 90...