Wednesday, June 28, 2006

How nice of the Lincoln County Sherriff's Department to pay for my bodywork...

So I was sitting in the parking lot of Garibaldi's (A Mexican Restaurant) in Jerome, there was 3 other cars in the lot, a new blue Ford Explorer, a new white Subaru GTS wagon, and an old Chevy Cargo Van.

I was meeting my dad there for lunch.

I was a few minutes early so I was just sitting with the AC on, talking to Sarah, generally enjoying myself. And BAM! That oh so familiar crunch of sheet metal getting dented in reached my ears. And my initial reaction (expected from those that know me) was "No, the Subaru wagon killed another one! NOOOOO!" But WAIT! It was the new Explorer... and in big lettering on the side reads, Lincoln County Sherriff.

And so once again in a "Such is my life" moment. I had to go through the now common to me process of giving them my information and being nice to the guy that just crunched my car.


But as you knew, my front bumper on the Integra had some paint blemishes... so now they will be fixed and the cops are out hundreds of dollars, it's like CHRISTMAS!

I have a couple more photos, but I think these do enough justice on their own. So in summation:

Thank you Lincoln County Sherriff's Department for Pimping My Ride.

Douche bags.

1 comment:

Whatafreak said...

Here are your keys, and one more thing...

*Pulls shirt*

You have officially been pimped.

Sorta...