Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ambiguous Relating to Situation Blog Title

So I left. To keep from saying something that I'd regret or you would. Though in all fairness it does prove that I don't talk often for a reason.

What I was meaning was far from what you understood, you are making me seem like an incredibly forward jerkoff. That is not the way I am, and that's the way it sounds. I'm the one that caused everything, everything is my fault. Who's there to defend me? No one.

That is what bothers me. And this makes me second guess myself, my intentions, my feelings... that is completely wrong.

I can't talk off-hand and I can't be blunt, look what happens... What do you want from me? You say you want one thing but you can't deal with the results. Where does that leave me, utterly confused, and usually, at the end of the night before I close my eyes, I feel terrible. I feel like a horrible person.

This is how I get out what I'm thinking, I type faster than I think and I'll probably regret everything in the morning, but right now this is what's running through my head.

No comments: