Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm not ready to move yet...

3 months left? That's not possible... I've been in Penn for what seems like no time at all. It feels like nothing.

Just talking to Hask and my brother about Penn getting taken out in 5 years or so, and the new dorms going up... I feel a pang of sorrow/sadness and a bit depressed.

I don't want the year to end, this year has been the best year of my life. I'm going to miss it.

Every day is better than the one before it, and its easy to lose track of time, classes, life in general lately.

But I'm pulling it all together, changing my room back kind of gave me a renewed sense of organization. I spent a few hours rearranging files on my computer, organizing everything.

So now I'm sitting in my brother's apartment, listening to the dryer, wishing it would get done so I could get out of here...

I haven't really had a chance to see Sarah today and it's kind of depressing, if I think about it, I was with her more this morning than usual... and it was amazing, its always amazing. And now I just want to be with her and I'm stuck here... but I think I'm gonna take off early.

I'm bored, and depressed. I've been merging images of my high school with Fox lately, almost like I'm overlapping my high school memories with Fox.

Weird...

No comments: