Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pulling Everything Together...

I just have to organize myself... something that happens ever few months... I kind of get everything back on track. I organize all the files on my PC and my laptop, organize things in my room, get everything done.

That day kind of feels like today. I'm overcome with this urge to just fix everything.

I choose to blame this "syndrome" on my brother. Friggin perfectionist neat freak...

Alright so... that's what I'm going to do.

Just thought... you know... someone out there might care, or be bored and so checking this for something new.

Other thoughts... Cullen Baker is bad a... and Bohl didn't do his hair today, which is kind of unnerving.

And I really hate Microeconomics because of the professors cultural allusions. Like that? I learned that in Intro to Communications.

And for a sidenote... I had a really really strong urge to Torrent today. I was just sitting at my computer, deleting, uninstalling, organizing... and I really wanted to be downloading... and it makes me sad that I lack the ability here.

But until next time time...

//.3nd 7r4n5m1551on..

No comments: