Friday, February 24, 2006

I can't escape from the music... I can't escape from the music!

So I'm hosting Eric's Myspace background for him. E to the P Music, its really good, his stuff is pretty mellow, it's pretty easy listening. But I'm glad I could help him out if in a pathetically small way.

I have a quiz in every class today. Yippee. I hate life. I don't feel so sick today though so that's a plus. My throat doesn't feel sore anymore. Hopefully I'm fine again in a day or so.

I got an Acura recall on my car that I'm super stoked about. They are going to replace a number of engine components on my Integra because it fell into a certain section of serial numbers. I'm really excited about it. But I'll probably have to wait until this weekend to get in to talk to an Acura dealer. I wish I could fix all the stuff on my car. And I wish I could finally fix it the way I want to. I want to fix is it as follows:

Fix the dent above the windows.
Fix the bowed out door
Replace the stereo
Replace the passenger door lock
Fix the dent next to the antenna
Swap the engine with a B18C (GS-R)
Install a turbo, intercooler, and all that jazz
Upgrade the suspension
Upgrade brake system
Tint windows (Not super dark but to a reasonable degree)
Upgrade the clutch
Volk TE37 Wheels
Toyo tread
Some audio modifications (Speaker, subs, amps and so forth...)

I'm really amped about my car right now... really excited and I don't have the time or the money for it so it really isn't a good thing. Okay well, I'm gonna study for my Macro quiz now... have a good day.

No comments: