Friday, February 10, 2006

By any other name...

Being bored is just that being bored. It's a measure of patience, how enduring can you be before you finally do something about your boredom. In my case the boredom is nothing I can solve, nothing seems to motivate me, play Halo? No thanks. Play a PC Game? Not in the mood. I'm just listening to music, sitting in the darkness, being bored.

I'm waiting of course, for my old man to call me and to give me an idea for an activity. But as he and Craig seem to be taking their sweet time... I'm stuck right here. My cell phone becoming a ball and chain. I can't start any activity cause I have the fear that I won't be able to complete it. That I'll be summoned right when I start to get into it. That's why I'm not in the mood for anything.

I'm alone though, for the first time in what seems like forever. There's no one here. I can't just walk into someone's room and talk because no one is around. And I'm not sure how to deal with that. In some ways I just want to lock my door, flip on all the lights, and play around on my computer for the next 12 hours or until my eyes bleed. But alas, those days are over, at least for a while...

I'm so... confused about tonight what will happen, how will it work...

If my dad wasn't in town I would probably put myself in the driver's seat and go to Sherwood and watch a movie. "By yourself?" You might ask. Of course, I used to do it all the time. Remember I didn't always have someone around to do stuff with... be like getting back to the norm almost hehe.

Well there's the call... and now I have instruction, I'll see you later.

Have a good night.

No comments: