Monday, February 06, 2006

Define:Culture

What am I? I'm a geek, a nerd in some cases, but in more general terms just a freak.

Star Wars? Ask me... anything. I can even draw PPC and supply and demand curves for the economy of Star Wars Galaxies... sick? Maybe. But I look at it as a badge. A symbol of who I am... what I stand for.

I am gaming. I am technology, maybe not in full understanding, but complete in usage. Who can out perform me and Andy in any sort of game? No one.

I have more experience with NPC interaction than with real people.

And I regret none of it, its still apart of me. It's a skill set.

And as soon as I have another chance, I'm gonna throw myself headlong right back into it... why? Because I feel comfortable there. It is a society and I am part of it.

Andy taught me endurance, or at least I became more motivated to endure. He taught me about quality...

Andy, you are what kept me from being... the way I was. You saved me man. And I will always be your friend for that.

You gave me your computer for a summer... for a couple years if you think about it. And I can never repay you for that appropriately.

You are one of the defining factors for what I'm gonna call my success in my late teens. If you can look at me as a success.

1 comment:

Whatafreak said...

All this praise and I still manage to make a complete tool of myself. I know I told you over the phone but I must reiterate here as well: I am truly sorry, dude. Like I said, if there is any way for me to fix it, let me know pronto. I will do everything I can to set things straight again.

And Sarah, if you read this, please know that I did not mean to hurt you. I thought it was understood that it was a joke but my crass style of humor got the better of me and I went too far. Do not punish Brad for my mistakes. If it is okay with you, I would like to speak with you over the phone to apologize to you personally. Again, no harm was meant. I am just an idiot and thought it would be funny.

-Andy