Monday, February 20, 2006

Neutral. Neutral? Screw that... put it in gear.

It seems that lately, I only turn to blogging in cases of emotional extremes (anger, depression, frustration, elation, etc, etc...) so I decided to write a neutral one. No emotional ties or hidden meanings here.

I have a really light load in Bible Survey this week, almost no reading, like 4 or 5 handbook pages a day. Business is business, though I have a midterm for it on Friday. I already got my homework done for Macroeconomics, and so besides chapel I really don't have anything to do today. I have a speech I need to start researching for, but I have 2 weeks yet before it's due so I have some time.

My roommate's sick... but I've been getting enough sleep lately that my immune system is keeping it from me.

And that is about it... life is really good right now. I don't know if it can get any better... more like this is the best it's ever been and I can't imagine the capacity for it being better than it already is.

Anyways, have a good week.

No comments: