Monday, May 23, 2005

Almost free... thoughts from the Bird Cage...

2 More days and my 12 year sentence will be complete... did I opt for parole on good behavior, nope I wanted every excruciatingly ugly minute... because as a Mexican girl told me today I apparently without realizing it "Try and act like I'm all the shit"... Odd really... If they could only see me outside of school, huddled in the corner of the room surrounded by action figures and pirated cartoons... Not only am I "the shit", I'm better than other "the shit" people, cause I have action figures and pirated cartoons. Pixelated and hundreds of times duplicated.

I dunno though, I bet with the knowledge gained from Initial D alone I could prolly outdrive every punk in the valley...

Finals start tomorrow... doing a bit of cramming and a bit of studying, gotta get ready for the test... oh baby, maybe if I do good, I might pull that 3.0 average out of my rectal cavity...

Procrastination is the root of all happiness, what better feeling do you have, looking at the homework and then just walking away like your parents when you make a scene at the mall... or so I'm told...

My family's coming down for my graduation you know what that means, I have to clean up my beautiful space that my mom has been telling me is a pig-stye for going on however many years I've had cognitive thought. Maybe I'm fat to match my stye... I'm am the pig and this is my syte. (that ones for you hask) I'm starting a compaign to get as many fat americans to get plastic suregery and skin pigmentation so they look like haskell (then we'll see the fat stereotype jokes shift, see how the Asians like it)

Time to scream like a girl and run away for a while...

2 comments:

simplyhaskell said...

initial DRIIIIVE....

SlowTEC said...

Initial DRIIIFT...