Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Death of SlowTEC

No sentimental crap from me. Some crazy whore did what a wagon was never meant to do: 4-wheel drift through an intersection, killing SlowTEC and skewering my happiness. So some of the afterthoughts of this accident are maybe I should track down and kill her, maybe I should slaughter her family for taking away my happiness, but the sudden freedom of knowing I might be able to find a better SlowTEC keeps me from it... barely. CRAZY WENCHES DESERVE TO DIE!

Next time you see a white Subaru wagon, you need to do a 180 on the road and friggin haul, she's just out to get you. However, this experience does successfully set me up for jokes about women drivers.

And Haskell I always hated you... I always hated you the most. Asian wench.

1 comment:

simplyhaskell said...

i take heart in the fact that you will die from a heart attack any minute now.