Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Double-Whammy with a little extra oomf.

Back into Bit Torrent and loving every second of it... the dizzying 100 kB/s downloads... the abismal 7.5 kB/s downloads (after the cable company throttles my connection for downloading more than 3 gigs a day..)
It's a happy day man... in 29.5 hours I'm gonna be sitting down in a theatre about to watch Star Wars... if I were to get a time machine... I would go back in time and go to the originals... and prolly follow around my dad and see if he was as cool in high school as he claims he was... take a tuner car back in time and kill those fools in a road course... I'd like to see one of those big lunky cars take a turn like Nick's lima-bean rocket...
I graduate in 11 days...

"You are the gayest monster since gay came to gaytown!" (Guess what that quote's from and you get a cookie)

1 comment:

SlowTEC said...

Maybe you said that just because you don't know the answer...