Sunday, May 01, 2005

Gun drop out and start pickin them taters...

Senior projects are due Tuesday... I haven't started on the portfolio we've had 9 months to work on... and similarly haven't corrected the project essay due tomorrow... I figger at some point I'll just turn on my good ole puter and start typing away... hopefully with someone else's help... cause I'm outa idears by this point...

Wish Haskell was here... he may be yeller, but he has a way with them words... makes the people around feel like they've had some schoolin... but for the sake of the fact that I wanna go to Fox next year and redneck the joint up... I think I'm unna do that tonight... a little later though... have stuff to do right now...

So right after Aaron gets outa mah shower, we'll cuddle a bit, go to church, repent for the cuddlin, and then come back and maybe finish my paper... sometimes I get the jitters like I might not be able ter finish in time... but then again, maybe its cause I haven't et anything for a good couple hours...

Who knows?

No comments: