Sunday, May 08, 2005

Stand and Deliver... then fail, not graduate, and ask people "Would you like fries with that?" for the rest of your life...

Speech is tomorrow, I meant to work on it yesterday.... once again proving that even with days of freetime and weeks of warning I will always leave it to the last day. It's nervousness... and not just about the speech itself, maybe... I don't really.... I have no idea what I'm really trying to get at...

Who friggin cares... gettin all worked up over nothing, like half of the people at school can do half as well as me when they prepare to my speech-on-the-fly. morons.

Everything has really been killing me, SlowTEC's tragic death, the end of my senior year... it's killin me... hopefully after this senior project crap is over tomorrow I won't be so pissed off anymore....

I swear every time I turn around there's another stupid person I just wanna clench my fist and start punching until they stop breathing... even playing games, driving, or eating isn't soothing my constant anger. I just wanna watch people get what they deserve. I wanna be the vigilante who does it but I'd settle for it being done by anyone as long as it does. The kid in the convertible cavalier, the jackasses that try to race me whenever I go to Twin, everyone at school... I think some divine justice should be ordered... but no I just keep smiling, always keep smiling, don't let things get to me as much, I could be doing something unassociated with anyone, like typing on my computer and all of a sudden I get this urge to go warpathing...

1 comment:

simplyhaskell said...

believe it or not, brad...i know just how you feel. i'm praying for you, buddy.