Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Back to my more relaxing life of ulcers and worrying...

ell prays So senior projects are over, I passed. I get to graduate now... provided I pass my required english and math classes, and that I don't miss to many days of school, or that I don't "embarrass the school in any way on graduation day", so if all I do is stand there with my eyes open staring straight ahead for another 2 and a half weeks without uttering so much as one syllable, they might let me graduate.

But now that senior projects done there's all the work I put aside because of senior projects, 5 assignments in English, 3 or 4 in math, and they are suddenly back, sneering at me from the depths of my binders...

Just need to get all my english caught up, then I'll be fine, I'll finish that this week, and next week I'll do my math, and then maybe... possibly... if Hask prays enough... I might graduate.

No comments: