Thursday, May 12, 2005

Disregard in regards to everything...

I am tired of bullshit assignments from so-called teachers more ignorant in the subject they teach than I am. I am tired of the constant nagging to get good grades, to get assignments completed, I am tired of not being able to leave whenever I want because some dumb whore decided to be a moron and not wait 2 minutes for the light to change again. I am tired of people around me, I am tired of this place.
I can't even explain in words effectively how angry I am right at this moment, I am just tired of everything, I want to beat the hell out of my hands for not typing fast enough, destroy my computer because it isn't fast enough, kill everyone in 3 miles of me so I don't have to worry about a future. I am in hatred of everything right now... I am stuck in my room, its a cell, I'm stir crazy to the point I'm getting really nervous and anxious, running my hands through my hair and dry washing my hands every 2 seconds. I want to escape. I have no reason to be angry, other than the fact that I feel like a caged animal... I do not care about anything right now, and least of all about my grades, succeeding in high school means absolutely shit to me, it means nothing.

I just want all this crap to be done with... I want to move on... away from these stupid ass ignorant people.

No comments: