Friday, May 20, 2005

Obi Wan the fight... Anakin is an ignorant bastard.

Star Wars rocks.... and will always rock... gonna take my wheelman Nick to northern Californeea kidnap Lucas and make him tell me bedtime stories for the rest of my life... maybe gather together the entire original cast and do my own rendition of Star Wars without that pansy Luke character... Han Solo all the way baby. Luke may have skills with an X-wing but it takes guts to pilot the rusty bucket of bolts that is the YT-1300 Millenium Falcon, and the constant fear of a wookiee ripping your arms off by accident. You know that thing can do the Kestle Run in under 12 parsecs... just something to remember... (like to see Luke do anything like that.. the pansy)

4 days left of school, oh boy... have to pull together some stupid school crap then I'm free for a summer hooray... than I can go and waste away my entire summer at Andy's just like before...

Gotta go back to prison for 4 more days then if I'm good I get on out Parole for good behaviour.

3 comments:

Newbergpicker1889 said...

Haha, I love you Brad. Hey when your in prison, don't drop the soap. And adding to Bohl's comment I piss, diharea, and barf all over myself whenever I read your stuff. OH fun times. See ya this summer

simplyhaskell said...

you spelled kessel wrong.

SlowTEC said...

thanks Haskell, I noticed my error the next day too, I read the entire episode 4 script... I get bored sometimes...