Sunday, May 01, 2005

Modify, clarify, and then stupify...

Spent a little while... fixing... my blog's apearance, it's much more pretty... Now I need to finish workin on my stupid senior project crap...

I have control of two PCs now, 2 little computers all to my lonesome... oooh the possibilites... I could finally do all the things I ever dreamed of. Play games while being able to chat and do my homework... screw up someone else's computer, not just my own... have more than 1 imaginary children...

Frick... so much highschool/college crap going on I wanna slam my head against a wall and go into a coma for 8 years, come out of it a skinny supermodel... mmmmm... so anyways... I hafta get a job... my whole family's hassling me, so I turned in applications for a few places, but in all reality I either work at KN with Aaron or I practice tieing rebar for awhile and then head to Portland a couple months early... so for the sake of hanging out with my pal... I hope I can get on at Kimberly Nursuries... hopefully Aaron is as "influential" and he thinks he is.

My brother's heading back to Oregon tomorrow... and I hafta go to prison for another 3 weeks... I'd rather smother myself with a pillow in my sleep then go back to that piece of crap honestly. Just need to keep my C's in my classes and hope to graduate... have to give a friggin 8-15 minute speech to a board of advisors about my friggin project... that's gonna blow something hardcore... Maybe I'll die before then, we can always hope.

1 comment:

SlowTEC said...

Stories from Aaron? Don't believe them, that jerk is spreading lies... I didn't rob, rape, or kill... I swear... Alright maybe the rob, but that was the victim's fault.. they made it so easy...