Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lag.... LAAAAAAAG! Just kill me now...

I decided to blog at 8:15, It's now 8:22... it took 7 minutes to login and create a new post. Need I say more about Fox's internet...

8 Minutes before I leave for class, can anything of value be uttered in that amount of time? Let's watch:

I hate the time before classes, it's horrible. It's never enough time to go and do anything, so you just have to sit and wait. I listen to music, check my email, maybe talk to someone on an instant messenger... just waiting for time to pass, feeling myself get older.

I'm so tired right now, I went to bed after 2:30 and wake up at 7:30. Was it worth it? It is always worth it.

3 classes today. A 6-page packet to get done before 12:40 that I haven't done yet and I need to have the Gospel of Mark read before 2:40, why do I put myself in these predicaments? Because, other things are more important.

2 more minutes:

I want sleep, but I won't ever get it. I can't sleep after class because Chapel is an hour away and an hour of sleep would leave me more trashed than I already am... and I have to do that stupid piece of crap packet and read Mark.

And so time is up... I'm going to walk to class.

My parents are coming down Thursday night and Sarah finally gets to meet them.

It'll be fun.



Listening to nostalgia... and remembering the good times.

No comments: