Friday, March 17, 2006

Alone, and alone, and alone, and alone and silence...

So I've become accustomed to no one commenting on my blog entries anymore... for some reason, maybe intimidated by sheer amounts of my posts. That's what I thought because the comments stopped when I began blogging nearly every day... or maybe nobody cares about the blog, or nobody reads it... and that's cool... except now it freaks me out when I find out that somebody actually looks at it...

So now when I see a comment, like Whatafreak commented on my last post... that blew me away... Honestly, I was excited when I saw that... is that sad or what?

Anyways... I dunno... I'm gonna go... this class is boring... Good day to you.

1 comment:

Whatafreak said...

Dude, I always read your blog. Just because I don't always comment doesn't mean that I don't read it. I am re-reading some of it and it's actually what is keeping me from punching a hole in my wall right now. See my latest post for the why of that...