Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Finding Truth In The Lie...

So I wonder, when random people wander across my blog do I seem like the typical teenager? Angry at the world, at life, at how complicated my life is... is that I am? That certainly is my intent once in a while, but generally that's not my intent. I'm happy with the way my life is right now. I'm not perfect in any way and I know I'm not "old enough" to know how tough life can be... but then again, how old do I have to be before my past becomes life experience?

Are all teenagers angry at the world? No. I don't believe that to be true, I do believe they are naive and ignorant for the most part. I was naive. Only 7 months ago I was naive compared to now, not ignorant because I knew what was out there I saw both roads, but didn't see it for what it really was, it was sugar-coated. I'm still naive because of the path I've chosen, but those that took another road are naive to way life is for me. So it was a trade of one life for another... did I choose the correct path? That's something only a study into the long run will show.

I realize that I haven't blogged in a few days, but then again, not many people read this so... It's not like the world ends right? Right.

I hate it when people take things for granted. More angry because I hate it and I do it. That is infuriating.

I have an awesome family, an amazing girlfriend, a wicked car... I go to a good school... what else is there? How serious of a person am I, and how serious should I be? Should life be coming together at this point? Should everything suddenly fall into place like a perfectly played game of Tetris®? I don't know... life is confusing for me but I don't hate it or think that my life is more confusing than anyone else's... I have issues that might make things difficult in my personal case, but I don't think I'm more confused, beat-down, or angry than the next college kid. You know?

And with that I'll say good morning. Have a good day. And you know what? I really mean that.

No comments: