Monday, March 20, 2006

Life at 10:15

I'm not insecure. Or at least I don't believe I am. Am I unsure or doubtful of the future? Of course, what person my age isn't?

When did you become the sun? I can't even remember now, it feels so long ago... but it hasn't been long at all. I can't remember the time frame but I remember how it felt, how it happened.

Have I changed, am I not a fun guy anymore? Is everyone right... have I become soft, have I become too... serious? I don't remember the change... I don't even feel a change... or do I?

How much fun was it? I can't remember now...

I want to put money into my car, into my computer, into games... will I ever be able to again?

I wonder if I'll ever be in the position to do stuff as freely as before. My money has other demands now... like supporting me.

Oh well, maybe someday.

No comments: