Friday, March 10, 2006

In the beginning...

What does it mean that it's only been 3 hours since I've seen Sarah and it feels like forever. Because I know I won't see her for 2 days, that's probably the reason for the feeling.

2 days? How much I already miss her, and how much more when I wake up Sunday morning... I can't even fathom what the summer is going to bring... I might not see her for a month at first.

How lucky am I that she makes time so that I can see her everyday?

How am I going to survive through the summer without being able to see her like this?

What seemed convenient never was to begin with, because I knew how hard it would be once the year was out. Even when I first started liking her it was a constant nagging worry: How am I going to deal with the summer if something develops? Well, now something has, and now I have to deal.

But I like her, more than I can explain, more than I even realize. And I wholeheartedly believe it's worth it.

9 hours of driving for a chance to see her? Heck yeah I'd do it, in a second, in a heartbeat...

On a different note: I played Guild Wars today, first time I've gamed since December, and even though it's a crappy game as far as MMOs go, it's better than nothing.

Better get back to reality for a while.

No comments: