Monday, March 06, 2006

The Morning of the Monday of the Week After...

This last week was incredible.


Everything was incredible. Sarah met my family and she was wonderful.
And she went with me to Drew Maves' wedding and met alot of people that have been close to me for as long as I can remember. And she was perfect. My parents really liked her, which makes me happy because if they didn't I would ignore them and like her anyway, but it makes me feel a lot better that they don't disapprove.

Assassins started at midnight last night... excited? Not really, a little... I dunno, let down that they didn't try anything. Courtney is sitting 10 feet from 5 Penn men... I bet she's feeling uncomfortable at the moment... mwah hahahaha.

It's funny how every week lately has been a contender for the best week of my life. Every week is better than the one before it.

And then all of a sudden... I get this really nervous, flighty feeling. I want to run. I want to get away... from what? I don't know. Life. Responsibility. But I want to take her with me.

I have had 2 weeks to write my speech. I haven't done anything. I haven't researched or even thought about it basically.


And so this is how it ends, recognition of laziness, realization of fault.

It's been what 7 hours and 30 minutes since I've seen her... Weird that I realize this? That I think about it? Not really, I have a constant running commentary of memories and conversations... Makes me want the next time to happen that much sooner.

No comments: