Monday, August 01, 2005

The Bruox, will it push the Liger to extinction? That story and more coming up on the News at 10...

Well a few more weeks and I head down to Newberg, I was down a week or so ago... and I realized... Oregon blows, its cramped, crowded, and doesn't rain nearly enough... I want a monsoon season dammit.

Aaron left me to go spoon with Ty, backstabbin traitor...

The last few months... all I wanted was to leave this craphole state and these moronic people... but you know... I grew up around these moronic people, I know how these people tick... city people bah, stuck up whores and homos... I grew up in intolerance and I'm gonna be intolerant to everyone I was raised to be intolerant of...

Lamest excuse for a girl not liking you: Different political views - Honestly I can't remember the last time I have ever started any sort of flirtatious conversation with: (suavest voice you can imagine) "So what do you think of Bush's educational reforms?" (Girl tries wit, and fails, miserably) "Oh, really? Wow, How about the death penalty, personally I don't find it to be harsh enough."
Honestly, if this is the conversation you are having with a girl, you must have some sick and twisted motives in mind for when the candles start burning low...

Before computers... I had a group of friends, or at least I'd like to think I belonged... but then came my families first computer system... I spent hours pouring my heart and soul into my 56k internet... never getting anything in return, meeting random people from all over the place and slowly and surely I started to hate other people, all other people. My computer wouldn't stand you up, insult you, hurt your feelings, and most importantly the computer didn't have feelings or moods... thus no mood swings or exhibitions of violent behavior... But I digress, lately... computers have becoming increasingly frustrating to me at the sudden realization that I have absolutely nothing to do on them anymore... gaming has lost its gleam, the internet its luster(long ago I might add), the only use I can currently find for them is to heat my room... which gets little circulation as is it I sit in a puddle of sweat for hours at a time, afraid to open my door or windows for fear that the fresh oxygen will give me a headrush and make me pass out.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm bored as crap so if anyone has some tech related activity they would like to throw out there to occupy a few of my hours i would be obliged, and I don't want any "exercise or athletic" options either... the only reason one should participate in such activities is because they lack the academic brainpower to adequately perform in a more refineduse of their time.

Sidenote: Only a month Haskell then we can have a freakin hot sweaty network plugin sex extravaganza!

2 comments:

simplyhaskell said...

all you idahoes are the same...

Newbergpicker1889 said...

Hey Brad, if I buy a turbo for my Z will you install it while I'm at work?