Friday, August 05, 2005

Sexy Sexy Hachi-Go

Me and my friend Andy returned from the land of Port, after stopping by Fox to turn in much much late paperwork, I was standing outside the stevens center and almost get run over, but not noticed, by Erin Kress... I was 2 feet from the tire and she didn't even glance, she was listening to her ipod and dead to the world. So after my near death experience I retreated back into the safety of the Stevens center, sprinted to my car, and took off like a bat outa hell... cause I know that she is still driving that Gator, and she might be about to destroy me at any moment. So I would like to apologize to anyone that had to see a chubby kid doing mission impossible movements out through the parking lot... You have to understand I was just scared for my life.

We got the CRX back home, so now for the next week or so we get it running back to peak performance. Break repair, Radiator replacement, and 1 ginormous cleaning job are on the way. For only have 90 hp, that car pulls hard, I seriously might not be able to beat him with my Integra. The back tires are bald to the extreme, looks like he put drag slicks on the back end. That car rules though. Once he finishes that car will be friggin amazing... but now I need to get ready to go see the car again so... screw you all... I like cars better.

1 comment:

simplyhaskell said...

the title to this blog sounded like an anime.