Tuesday, August 09, 2005

God likes Asians better...

I was going through my chat logs for messenger (mostly cause Maves lies alot, so you have to catch him that way, or he has a way of "forgetting" something he said) and I opened up my log of Haskell.... and a few times I had a crappy time at the end of the school year and Haskell said he'd pray for me and then I'd end up doing really good on whatever he prayed for. So apparently there's some affirmative action going on in Heaven, cause he listens to Haskell's prayers more than mine, though mine do tend to be of the "rushed prayer in my head right before capital punishment is announced" type. Or maybe God takes pity on Haskell's features (which don't resemble the Chinese or the Americans, he's like a mutant). Oh well, I'm a middle-class teenage caucasian male, making me as plain as a piece of lined paper(or so Haskell can understand "as plain as a grain of rice" hehe)... So to sum up what this is about, everybody should get themselves an Asian, makes miracles happen faster. (and the miracles tend to be of better quality, honestly have you seen the wierd flying in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, there ain't never been a flying white guy...)

Asian! Now in 3 unique flavors! (Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese!) Collect the whole set!

1 comment:

simplyhaskell said...

or maybe i just pray more.

try it sometime.