Monday, August 15, 2005

D0wn104ding H4rdc0r3

Knowing that the last thing I want to have to do this next year is spend all my money looking for entertainment... I started mass downloading at the beginning of the summer trying to amass enough cartoon shows to keep me busy for weeks if I was to watch them nonstop. So far I've probably already done that... but like every good role model I must continue on persevere even though its unnecessary.

So with that said, if anyone at Fox is looking for something in particular... let me know and I'll find it for you... or I'll decide that your request was stupid and say "Sorry Haskell, I can't find the entire series of Sailor Moon for you." Not to be specific or anything...

Once I get to my dormroom and show it to my mother... her bank account opens and she has to buy me all sorts of good stuff... bear in mind I'll point her in the right direction (I'll make sure she gets you some of those friggin awesome Terryaki bowls from Cosco, Hask).
So far she said she's buying me a Fridge and a Microwave... and knowing my mom (she went into withdrawls when my brother left for college and spent thousands of dollars in the first few weeks following his departure.) I should be able to hopefully extend that into more food and supplies...

Gonna have to buy a VCR too... DVD blows so hardcore, not saying that I don't have a few, I'm just saying I've never had a VHS tape crap out on me from rough handling in 2 weeks... Which is why I've had Bio-Dome and Ferris Bueller's Day Off on VHS for almost 8 years now... No DVD has that kind of staying power.

-<|Sam if you're reading this the next paragraph is a joke, if you're not Sam then this next paragraph is the most truthful paragraph on my blog|>-

Maybe its good that Sam isn't in Penn this year, won't have to lie and tell him his 280Z is cool. (Ironic name for that car since its quarter mile time is 28 seconds... hey there's another coincidence my silage truck does a 28 second too...)

Anyways... tomorrow is another day of driving, if we go long tomorrow (an extra 3 or 4 hours) then tomorrow might be the last day of driving for me for good. Otherwise tomorrow is just another normal crappy day in the cab. One of the dairymen's feed truck driver's cut a corner and scrapped the back end of my truck today too... geniuses every single one of them...

Bohl said he knows my roommate... Bohl's jealous cause that guy could be a better ninja than him. hehe...

Tired now... time to eat and then sleep.

2 comments:

simplyhaskell said...

the sailor moon joke was SO nerdy it made me sick to my stomach...

partly because i got it.

Newbergpicker1889 said...

I still love her.