Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Stage III: Newberg

So as a hero in a game I departed from my hometown, from my formal training(high school), to embark on a bigger journey. But as in most games once you get to the town you are lost.

Lost as in you can't find or contact any of NPCs you should ( in my case Haskell or Sam...) because they aren't in the spot they should be (or in my case Haskell not answering cell phone and Sam not responding to messages) but such is life.

So its 11 at night... usually the beginning of the usual long, drawn out night for me. But I have no activity to help weedle away the hours... Haskell I hate you, and not in a racist "I peed in your rice bowl" kind of way but in the "You didn't answer your cell phone you stupid prick" way.
And Sam... you can't hate Sam, he's like the special ed kid that kicks you in the balls and laughs, there's no point in getting angry with him... he wouldn't understand why.

So now I sit in my brother's apartment waiting for tomorrow to come... so I can find some activity... friggin bored... so... bored.....

1 comment:

Newbergpicker1889 said...

Lol, oh Brad I laugh hard at you.