Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Operation Pocket Rocket...

My friend bought a first gen CRX in Portland and now we have to retrieve it. So tomorrow night we depart for an all night drive to the land of Port spend an insane amount of time driving, then we get up there, strap that little pocket rocket onto the car trailer and make like hell back for the border before those liberal freaks ever see what hit em. My friend is gonna be slappin' a B-series VTEC into that little car, that thing will flat out fly.
While I want to go to Fox so that I can get an education helping secure a job so I can make money to pour into my car, I also am incredibly pained to leave now that this CRX has come from obscurity and puttered into the foreground of my existence with its 1.5 liter lawn mower engine. Had it not been for my conscience screaming that I would regret the decision later I would say screw college, apply at Dell and waste away my existence so as to watch the CRX slowly take shape into the drift/drag monster that my friend has planned. Would I throw away my entire college experience for a car? At the moment, yes, and prolly come finals time I'll have the same sentiments.
That punk Maves is gonna be able to hang around with that CRX all year... he's been trying to replace me for weeks, but he's a poor substitute.
If my Teg manages to make it through college with me, I'll start shoving money into it, put a B18C in it, turbo it, we'll see.

All this talk about cars... I gotta go drive something.....

No comments: